Friday, September 12, 2008

I thought I knew.


The time went by and I didn't even notice what I did in the mean time. I think I was too sure for my life. I took it for granted. But, it turned back and slapped me right on my face.
It's still red.

I thought I knew what I had to do in my life and what will be the modus-operandi to get it, or for this, to achieve it. At the snail's pace my inerests started changing, so much so, that I didn't even realise that now I want to do something else...or may be I want to do what I wanted to do hitherto. I may be sounding confusing, but believe me I myself am confused.

When I came to Pune for my graduation in mass communication, I had already planned to go into print journalism, and then later to be an author (which I still think I want to be!!). But, then somewhere in the middle I lost the touch in journalism and started confusing myself. Broadcast? Post Production? Film Making? Advertising? or back to Print Journalism??

I CONFUSED MYSELF... I have no idea HOW!!!!

Now, when I look back, I find myself nowhere. And still standing confused. It's my penultimate year of my graduation. So, that means I need to pull up my socks and finally decide what I'll do. In a couple of months I'll have to sit for my PG entrance exams, which is supposesd to be highly competitive.

So, All the best to me!!! :)

8 comments:

scarlett thunder.. said...

hahahaha...
right!!

chloe said...

d way u strtd ur blog was rather stuning....
we all thot v knew huh.....
a timely n well needed reminder dat v often over estimate or under estimate ourselves...never realizn r true potential.

Akshay said...

That was me eight years ago...... the ironic part is that I am still thinking.......

Avanish said...

@Nikki- It was nyc to see u on my blog :)

@Akshay- Thanx for the comment... Nyc photos :)

Scribblers Inc said...

I did print journo and now am doin Radio...its not a bad idea...trust me...

Scribblers Inc.

Avanish said...

@ Scribblers Inc.- How was the print journlzm?? Actually m not at all intrestd in radio... :D

Nomad said...

Relax, you dint do that to yourself, college fucked us. Just try and get back to what you were before Wakad happened!

Everything will go the way you imagined it to, im sure.

Avanish said...

@Nomad: Haaa haaa :D