Saturday, August 8, 2009

The tree...





It was bad tree. It kept standing erect and did not shake at all, inspite of me begging him for it. I wanted to listen to the sounds of the leaves when they move with wind. But, that day was not at all windy.



It was a long tree. Rather, I think the tree was not tall but I was small and I compared the height of the tree with mine and declared it to be tall. I was only two seasons old. I had expected the tree to listen to me though. At that age I could barely speak. So, my request for it to shake was in gibberish. I think the tree does not understand gibberish. So, it is not its fault, but it was the situation which played all the game.



But, why did I go to the tree in the first place? Well, my parents had gone to learn driving and left me at home alone. They thought that I too will learn to drive my tricycle. But, I changed the whole schedule and went to the tree with my request which I now think that he did not understand. At least I can give him the benefit of doubt.



Suddenly for no good reason I started laughing. The tree also shook and laughed with me, and gave a sign that it did understand me.



Few minutes later I realised it was time for me to go.



So...here is the tree...people laughing...throwing thoughts at my radar, which eventually is challenging me to catch or for that matter, dodge.



Bye, people.



N.P: If you find that tree, say my "Hi" to it!!

1 comment:

scarlett thunder.. said...

:)
wats d metaphor?
pedon se baat karta hua insaan pagal kehlata hai..teri shuruat bachpan mein hi ho gai thi..
:) haha..

kidding re!
but ahem..i dont get the connection
:(